This Hobart slicer is the replacement to the 3613-2. The 13 inch CleanCut™ blade is made of stainless steel and Stellite alloy to resist corrosion and damage, and it is also easily sharpened once it becomes dull. This extends the life of the slicer blade to two or three times longer than carbon-coated knives. This slicer has a dual action indexing cam for precise adjustment with thin slices and can be opened up for thicker slicing.
- Replaces 3613-2
- Removable knife
- Manual design
- Holds items up to 12-in. W or 7-1/2 in. Dia.
- 13-in. CleanCut™ stainless steel and Stellite knife is resistant to damage and corrosion
- Borazon sharpener is top mounted and the single action can sharpen and hone the knife blade in 5-sec.
- Gauge plate, knife cover are grooved to reduce drag
- Dual-action indexing cam can be rotated once for precise control for shaving, chipping, and thin slicing. The second rotation opens the gauge plate for thicker slicing
- Travel length: 12-1/2 in.
- 0 knife exposure and removable knife with tool for safe operation
- No volt release interlock – the slicer must be restarted if the power supply is interrupted
- Electroless nickel plated slide rod is self-lubricating with the reservoir wick for smooth action
- Removable, Zytel™ plastic ring cover will catch debris during slicing and can be easily removed for cleaning
- 1-piece aluminum base and stainless steel top cover and anodized aluminum product tray/gauge plate
- Removable carriage system
- Meat grip arm will keep the product in place and is made of high-strength thermoplastic
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1/2 HP Poly V-belt motor runs at 430 RPM, 6-ft. cord and plug included
- cETLus and NSF Certified