- Capillary tube refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant, a natural hydrocarbon that is more energy efficient and environmentally friendly than refrigerants used in the past
- 1⁄2-HP compressor is balanced with large evaporator and condenser coils to provide shorter run times and responsive temperature recovery
- Reliable cast iron evaporator motor drives a large fan to move high volumes of air over the coils to provide consistent temperatures
- Condensing unit is located in the bottom of the cabinet, a feature that gives service technicians quick and convenient access to the compressor and condenser coil
- Automatic defrost system initiates and terminates automatically, and is designed for the shortest achievable defrost cycle
- Epoxy-coated evaporator will resist rust, even in the presence of acidic foods
- Airflow guards in the rear of the cabinet maintain optimal airflow
- Exterior temperature display
- Meets NSF 7 standards for holding food outside of its original container
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft. cord included
TRUE T-23-HC 27″ Single Section Reach-In Refrigerator, (1) Solid Door
The True T-23 refrigerator is designed to provide compact cold storage for busy restaurant kitchens. The unit includes three durable, gray, PVC-coated wire shelves, each of which is adjustable in 1⁄2 increments so you can customize the refrigerator to suit your specific needs. The refrigerator holds temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit to keep food safe and fresh.
This one-section, reach-in refrigerator is built with a stainless steel front and an aluminum top, back, and sides. Inside the equipment, a clear-coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners make for easy cleaning and sanitation. The True T-23 reach-in refrigerator meets NSF 7 standards for holding open food so products can be stored in containers that aren't their original packages.
Overall Dimensions: 27 in. L x 291⁄2 in. D x 783⁄8 in. H (height excludes 5-in. for castors)